California Association for Institutional Research
The California Association for Institutional Research (CAIR) is dedicated to the fostering of unity and cooperation among persons having interests and activities related to institutional research and/or planning in California institutions of postsecondary education. CAIR provides a forum for the dissemination of information and interchange of ideas on problems of common interest in the field of institutional research.
In addition, CAIR promotes the continued professional development of individuals engaging in institutional research and fosters the unity and cooperation among persons having interests and activities related to research.
CAIR 2019 Conference Registration
The CAIR Board of Directors invites you to register for the 2019 Annual CAIR conference to be held in Monterey Bay, CA on November 6-8th, 2019 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton, Seaside. For more information please visit the Conference Registration webpage.
Congratulations to our new 2020 Board members!
- Andrew Cress, California Baptist University
- Cheryl Harris, MiraCosta College
- Roop Prahbu, Golden Gate University
- Meiling Tang, Touro University California
A HUGE thanks to our Outgoing Board members!
- Kris Krishnan, California State University, Bakersfield
- Deborah Lee, Concordia University Irvine
- Leeshawn Moore, University of La Verne
- Brianna Moore-Trieu, University of California, Office of the President
Have you been added the CAIR listserv? If you are not currently receiving CAIR organization listserv updates, submit your request here.
Congratulations to the 2018 Best Presentation Winners!
- Best Presentation: Michael Le, Humboldt State University for “Data‐Informed Conversations of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion”
- Best New Presenter: Joseph Van Matre, University of California Office of the President for “Collecting Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Data in Education Contexts”