CAIR Professional Development Workshops
2000 Spring Workshop
Telling a Story: Communicating Data Effectively
- Presenting data as a story
- Using graphs and charts effectively
- Elements of a good website
- Elements of good writing and more?
Friday, June 9, 2000 – 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Hilton Burbank Airport & Convention Center, Burbank
2000 Summer Workshop
Technical Workshop on Bubble Publishing
- Creating single and double-sided surveys
- Manipulating text on your pages
- Formatting and positioning response grids horizontally and vertically
- Using the clipboards to reduce design time
Thursday, June 8, 2000 – 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
California State University, Northridge
1999 Spring Workshop
Innovations in Survey Research
- Mail surveys and survey questions
- Telephone survey methodology
- Survey sampling
- Introduction to surveys on the World Wide Web
Friday, May 7, 1999 – 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Park Place Hotel, Oakland
1998 Spring Workshop
Friday, April 3, 1998 – 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Orange County Airport Hilton, Irvine